Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Monday, June 05, 2006

Back to work

Well my week of vacation is officially over. It was good to have time off, but I did not get done nearly the things I had hoped to. I was incredibly lazy. I guess that's good sometimes and I even needed it, but still I wish I got more done. I did plant flowers in the garden; my first try since buying the house, so we'll see how they do. Kev had to work all week, so nothing too much was done during the week. Friday night, we were going to go see the movie, RV, but after we ate at Sweet Tomatoes and got to the mall, we decided we really did not want to wait over an hour more for the movie, so we just watched "Over The Hedge". It was cute, but not quite worth the $15 it cost; at least we had just eaten a big meal so we did not want popcorn or soda. Saturday, we headed over to the Milk Days parade in Harvard, went to church on Sunday, and then I watched Brother Bear that I got from Netflix, while Kevin watched his DVD of M*A*S*H. Then it was back to work today. I really didn't sleep that well, probably because I was afraid I would not be able to get up, so darn early. At least, it was a beautiful night for sleeping, with the temps going down to the mid-50's. I had a extremely productive day at work getting a bunch of tasks completed, but it already feels like I was not gone all week. Except for the fact that I did feel more rested and happier. Better get too bed; it's later than it should be for someone who has to be up before 5:30. Let's hope for another productive day, as well as a Starbuck's-free day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home