Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Saturday, October 21, 2006

China, it will be!!!

Well, we had the info meeting at Children's Hope on Thursday night. We just loved the agency! We decided to stay with our original choice of China. Our hearts are really set on that country. We both ove Chinese food and Chicago has a relatively large and active Chinatown. I don't really know much about Vietnam, other than what I've seen and heard in movies and for the most part, I really don't like war movies, so I've only seen a few (Good Morning, Vietnam and Born on Fourth of July; plus in high school, we had to watch The Bridge Over the River Kwai -- was that Vietnam or Korea though?) Yes, the wait time is increasing, but it's also high especially for a girl in Vietnam. Plus, if you are a childless couple, like we are, you need to be open to either a girl or boy, which we would be, but I just really have my heart on a girl and with China over 95% are girls. It's remarkable how quick time goes when you are on the internet. I better go, so I can put away the laundry, figure what to have for dinner (since it's only me tonight), and I want to weatch some of my Netflix DVD of the 4th season of The Dead Zone or else Working Girl. Tomorrow, Kevin will be home in the early afternoon and then my parents will be coming over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home