Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Brrr!! I can't believe how quickly, it has gotten cold. It is already down to about 40 degrees outside. I haven't resorted to turning on the heat. Even though if it gets much colder out, I will. I'm just enjoying that since the weather the month below has been very mild. I have not even had to run the air or the heat and both the electric and gas have been pretty low. They are predicting electricity bills to increase 20-40 percent, because for the past nine years there has been a rates freeze and now that freeze period is almost over and natural gas was ridiculous last year, plus it was the first winter in our own house and before when we were in apartments, we never had to worry about paying for heat. Well, not only is it past my bedtime, I think it will be a lot warmer under the covers then it is in this room. I just hope it warms up; this weather is more typical for October than mid-September.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Mellie said…

    Send some cool weather my way! It's still in the 80's here AFTER a cool front came through. Next week is supposed to be nice though.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Janna said…

    I love that it's getting cooler too! I love Fall weather. And, I've been in the mood for some chili too. I made some 2 nights ago.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home