Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Weird no music

The music doesn't play today wonder why? Another nice day. It's suppose to rain, so the humidity is really up. The windows will stay closed tonight. It should be eally nice temperature-wise for the rest of the week & the beginning of next. Just found out that both of my attorneys are out until the middle of next week. I have more than enough to do though, but at least I won't be getting any new assignments. Also found out the case that was approaching trial that I had to do trial prep on will be moved out at least 90 days, since the plaintiff is treating with a doctor again, so that gives a little breathing room until I have to prepare for trial and can get some of the other stuff I have done, namely medical records.

Have watched the first 2 discs of Prison Break and I must say I'm hooked. I have the 3rd disc coming tomorrow hopefully, just sent back 2 DVD's so here's hoping they are received tomorrow and the 4th & 5th disc is sent and arrives Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home