Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another Beautiful Day!

Today seems like it will be another gorgeous day. Low 80s during the day and upper 50s or lower 60s at night It was even a little chilly this morning waiting for the train, so glad I grabbed a sweater before I left. Even have a little bit of a sore throat from having the window open last night with the cool breeze. I took Airborne this morning so hopwefully that will knock any sickness out of me. It's hard to believe that about 2 weeks ago we were sweltering in a heatwave with heat indexes in the 100s for almost a week for almos6t the first time this summer.

I've been back to work for the third day since vaction. I've been pretty productive and got quite a bit done, but still have a ton still to do. Had to get a Starbucks this morning since I was up late watching the 1st DVD of Prison Break. 5 more disks to go; I guess the new season starts Monday. It seems pretty early tro me compared to past years. I know I won't get the whole season 1 watched before Monday, but I'll tape it and by the time Netflix has sent me the whole season on DVD's, it should be late next week, as long as they keep sending everything as quickly as one promised and two as they have been doing lately. I'll hopefully get the 2nd disc today and since I sent one back this morning, they should send me the 3rd on Friday and the 4th on Saturday and if Kevin lets me use his selection as mine, then I may get the 5th disc on Saturday also. Which would just leave the last disc for the following week. I better get back to work and continue my productivity.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Mellie said…

    Netflix is still slow for us. It takes 3-4 days for a movie to get here. I just downgraded to 2 at a time because we haven't been watching as many movies lately.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home