Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I can't believe my vacation is nearly over. Monday, it will be back to work and no more sleeping in until 8:00. Instead, my train will have just got into down Chicago. I'm sure by the end of Monday, it will feel like I never was on vacation. One of my attorneys is suppose to have a trial I think at the end of August or September, so I will be busy with that as well as all the medical records summaries and discovery, I have to answer. I'm feeling tired and stressed already. Tonight, we head over to another couple's house from church for a get-together with a couple others. So that should be relaxing. I should jump in the shower (Okay, I'll step in, we don't have time to go to the ER for a broken leg.), eat some lunch and go thru the food ads, it looks like Jewel has some good sales and today is the last day on some of the specials.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Sometimes singing a little rendition of "She Works Hard for the Money" in the shower on a Sunday night helps get me through the Monday Eve Blues, esp if I can get DH to join in on the chorus. Hehe. Sorry the vacation's over for you!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Janna said…

    LOL. She Works Hard For The Money. I'll have to remember that one. Glad to hear you had such a relaxing vacation Kathryn. Hope your Monday back went well!!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    Thanks for coming by Shannon. I love to read "Chasing Kayla". Glad to see you Janna; Isabella should be coming soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home