Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Look at them now!!


I can't believe how well these are doing! As I have said, this is my first year of planting flowers since we moved here last May from apartment living. Next year, I plan on having more flowers. I wasn't sure how well they would do. Sadly, our hanging baskets in the front aren't doing anywhere as well. They have either bit the dust are will shortly. Next time, we go to Home Depot, I think I will check out there nursery and see what hanging baskets they have on clearance or at least greatly reduced. After all unfortunately, summer is almost half over.
Does anyone know what this plant is? The upper left has some lambs ears & to the right are some of my petunias, but even my mother who is quite the gardener, does not know what this big maroonish green plant is, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home