Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

When Love Takes You In

I am so excited I found a website where I can link the video. "When Love Takes You In" by Steven Curtis Chapman. Stephen is a contemporary Christian singer, who is very active with international adoption, particularly Chinese adoption. His family has adopted 2 or 3 girls from China, in addition to 3 or 4 biological children he already has. His song, "I Will Be Here" was the song we used for our 1st dance at our wedding reception. Isn't it funny, we started our lives together with one of his songs and now we are starting a new journey to become a family of 3 with another one of his songs.

Finally, we received Kevin's birth certificate, which had the state seal attached to it. The state of MI calls it authenticated opr apostilled ; this will be one of the documents that will go into our dossier & be sent to China. I was planning to work on a couple things: a letter to one of the state courts for 2 certified copies of Kevin's divorce decree, my autobiography, & the actual autobiography. We went out for pizza & then ran to Jewel for a couple things. Of course, the one we went to was out of the main things I wanted which were a BOGO (Buy One Get One FREE), so we went to another one and of course they only had one of the items. Come on, it's a BOGO you need to have 2; well I ended up getting a raincheck, but that wasted a good part of the evening. Then I got home & soon after received a call from my mother, who I had not talked to all week & had tried to call on my way home from the train after work. So here it is nearly 10:15 and I didn't get a darn thing accomplished, other than to add the video to my blog and update it with my latest entry. Luckily, it will be a long weekend, Saturday - Tuesday, so hopefully, I can get some stuff done and let's hear it for Friday, which is payday! But then that also means a new set of bills need to be paid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home