Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go Away

This is the 3rd day of rain. I'm so sick of it. I'll take cool weather as long as we have sun! Sunny and warmwould be the best, but I'll take anything about as long as there is SUN!Summer just seemed to go bye-bye, so quickly this year. Although, it will be wonderful to have a low electr=ic bill as well as a low gas bill. Not looking forward to those gas bills at all. Much prefer the electric bills; at least those don't climb too as exorbitant prices.

Today at lunch I have to go to Carson Pirie Scott's, also known as Bergner's and a couple other names that I don't remember. They have their goodwill sale, so I brought a suit that no longer fits and is totally out of fashion and I'll get a 20% off certificate for i!. I also have to do something, I haven't done in years. Buy new pants in a size LARGER than what I have been wearing!!! For the past couple years, I have managed to fit into my size 8s, which I have worn since forever, with only an occasional sixe 6 and that was years ago, probably a decade or more give or take. I also have a couple 25^% coupons, so hopefully, I'll get some good deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home