Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Torrential Downpour

Yesterday, when I was getting off the train a literal torrential downpour had started. I was absolutely soaked. Luckily, a neighbor down the block offered me a ride, but we were drenched before we made it to the car. My shoes, socks, jeans (it was jeans day at work, and top are still somewhere between damp to somewhat wet and it is over 12 hours later. Luckily, I have another pair of gym shoes, since we are going to a Sox game this evening. Hopefully, it won't rain and get me all soaked again. Oh my god would have been priceless; I looked like a drowned rat. But then I wouldn't have wanted to post such an awful picture of me. Well, I better get ready for the day!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Janna said…

    Sounds like you had a day like my last Monday. JUST as I was stepping from car to go to the office, it's POURING. Thank God I hadn't put any make-up on, but my moisturizer was running in my eyes! LOL.

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    Thank goodness, it happened on the way home. I don't know what I would have done if it happened going to work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home