Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Prison Break & Wentworth Miller



Has anyone else watched this series? I just finished the last disc. 6 discs in 10 days; but boy is it good. I think I'm as addicted to this as 24. And the guy who plays Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) is HOT!!! When it came out on TV last year, I didn't think I'd like a show set in prison with criminals as the main characters, but boy was I wrong. Surprisingly, even those who are really nasty guys for the crimes they comitted, you find you like or at least enjoy following their story. I had the 1st show of the second season taped and plan to tape the one on Monday; hopefully, I'll be able to watch the first 2 shows over the holiday weekend and be caught up and able to watch the show every Monday.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Mellie said…

    We watch Prison Break. It's a good show.

     
  • At 4:26 AM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    I can'tt believe I find all te storylines, so asddictive and care what happens to these characters, who other than Michael and Lincoln are criminals. But then I remember back in the very early 80s, maybe even late 70s, my mom and I were addicted to this Australian soap opera that was based in a prison in Australian. It was on regular TV and back then they were stricter about what they could have on TV. Although the language was kept pretty clean, especially for those days, since it was Australian English, they used BLOODY a lot for emphasis!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home