Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Can't believe it's been so long since I posted here. Just too busy with life, I guess. We are getting close to sending out our initial application for adopting. We have decided on Children's Hope International for the agency, which has their headquarters in St. Louis, MO, but has a local office in nearby Des Plaines, IL. I'll add their website to my links soon as I can. I need to finalize some financial info. for the application & get some pictures made. I'm hoping we can send this off before my birthday on the 19th. I better get going since I want to be at work again early since I'm so extremely busy. Today was a pretty good day though since I got a couple assignments finished and started on another. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish that one up, if not too many other things come up that have to be taken care of right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home