Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Our 1st Snowstorm of the Season

Here are pictures from the snowstorm we had last Friday. They were actually taken on Saturday.





Still nothing in the mail. I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow, so if we don't receive it in the mail tomorrow, I'll send the woman who e-mailed me that it was on the way; even with the snowstorm, we should have gotten it in the mail by now; it has been a week or will by tomorrow. The main office is only in St. Louis, which is only about 5 or 6 hours from here. Maybe it got lost in the mail or something. Although, it is early, I am going to go to bed and just get up early in the morning; even an hour and a half extra sleep will feel great and then I am going to bed a little bit earlier than I do sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home