Journey to Our Chinese Princess

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Received Finally!

Today, in the mail we finally received the packet from CHI, our adoption agency. I had to look at it briefly, but I'm being good and not going to really read it until after I finish a few things around here, namely finishing the Christmas letter. I've done the rough draft by hand, but I need to type it , edit it and have Kevin approve it. The e-mail that we received on the 29th approving us said the packet would be mailed out that day or the following day. The postmark though is stamped December 4th. Now that makes more sense that it would take 2 days or less to get here from St Louis.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    Thanks for stopping by our blog zizooyou.blogspot.com. I wanted to tell you that you can get it all done. Just work fast and get everyone else to. Set your intention to be done by a certain date. It will get done. I know you can do it.
    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home